hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Enjoy ur stay :)

What's worst?
Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today can be considered a worse day of my life. Why? Becoz its my mi tang's bday and i wished her which makes me feel happy. Also my pay is early this mth, 27th and im banking in alr. Rich agn. Why Bad? Becoz one whole stack of files collasped and cut onto my thigh. Yes my lovely pretty thigh. Nw with a long red scar, erxin ttm. And it gonna hurts like woo-lala later when i shower. Oh thank you Boss!


Jeremy Hee and rest are gg to USS today to celebrate Mi Tang's bday. And obviously, im nt invited due to them thinking tt im busy working, im busy, busy, busy. I hate it when ppl find excuses for me. I mean, at least ask me if im free. I wud definitely make time for Mi Tang (not jeremy hee). Boo.


Work is gettin more and more jialat, told myself to stop job-hunting since its so tough doing so. Im jus so tired of looking for a new job. Sigh.


Gd news is tis wk is long wkend agn, altho sat hav to work half day.. bt bebeboi is comin to fetch me heex :) he is my only confidant (other than mummy).


Sry tis is a words-only-post, no pics as im too lazy to upload. Jus wanna find a place to vent my thinking. Thanks for reading.


Wish a speedy recovery on my lovely right thigh! ^^


2:50 PM