hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. Enjoy ur stay :)

Second wk of May~
Sunday, May 8, 2011

Its the second wk of may and i hav seen doctor twice alr. 100 bucks gone jus lidat, faster than my shopping days. Oh man tts nt a gd sign. Luckily govt gave me some moneh tis mth lolx.


Bought lovely wallet for bebeboi, knew tt he loves it a lot :) tt makes my day srsly. And spent on clothes tt i rly fancy. No more impulsive buying and online shopping bt careful ones.


Tmr gonna rest at hm and off to pick bebeboi up frm his camp durin noon time. So happy and cant wait to see him agn. 17 mths 8 days of being wif him has nv lessen my love for him, instead i love him more and more each day. He taught me hw to love, hw to cherish and hw to be positive & hav faith in our rs. He's my best choice.






















Taken jus nw before gg dian xiao er! Had steamboat for dinner as well. Happy Mothers' Day!


Btw, saw this lovely quote jus nw:





Hw true! Alright took my medicine alr and im so drowsy nw. Gonna head to bed, no monday blues tmr yeahie! :D

Till then!



11:28 PM